2020 KCJLA ANNUAL JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SHOW
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- MARKET SWINE SHOW (8:00 AM - Show Ring 1A)
- BREEDING SWINE SHOW (Immediately following conclusion of Market Swine Show)
GOAT SHEEP and LAMB SHOW
- MARKET GOAT SHOW (8:00 AM - Show Ring 1B)
- MARKET LAMB SHOW (Immediately following conclusion of the Market Goats Show)
ANGORA GOAT SHOW
- Immediately following conclusion of the Market Lamb Show
BREEDING SHEEP and GOAT SHOW ( Immediately following conclusion of the Angora Goat Show - Show Ring 1B)
- MARKET STEER SHOW (8:00 AM - Show Ring 3)
- BREEDING HEIFER SHOW (Immediately following the Market Steer Show)
ALL GRAND CHAMPION AND RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION ANIMALS WILL BE TESTED FOR DRUGS IN THE ANIMALS SYSTEM WITH TESTING TO BE COMPLETED BY THE TEXAS A&M VET DIAGNOSTIC LAB IN COLLEGE STATION, TX.
* BREEDING ANIMALS: As breeding animals are not entering into the food chain, the USDA Wholesome Meat Act does not apply; however, breeding animals will be closely screened for any performance enhancing compounds. This includes, but is not limited to, steroids, diuretics, anti-inflammatories, tranquilizers, and pain killers.
KCJLA maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for unethically fitted livestock. Failure to comply will result in loss of awards and any premium money awarded as well as the potential of being banned from all future shows.